- Revitalize the current crisis system by implementing and providing the most efficient behavioral health emergency care, based on resources provided.
- Develop, implement and make available resources to enhance the care for children involved in multiple systems.
- Increase public awareness and education related to behavioral health and board funded services.
Healthy, stigma-free communities with resources that support recovery.
Establish high quality, innovative, cost effective and culturally sensitive mental health and addiction services.
Promote healthy and drug-free communities.
Ensure quality mental health and addictions services.
Financially accountable and outcome driven.
Promote culturally sensitive and innovative services.
1. Renew levies in all three counties.
Action: Propose a levy campaign budget.
Action: Form a Levy Campaign Committee.
Action: Establish levy campaign goals and implement them.
2. Expand diversity among Board Members.
Action: Collaborate with local minority groups and other groups to recruit.
Action: Meet with potential candidates.
Action: Recommend potential candidates.
3. Expand services and resources to culturally diverse populations.
Action: Provide outreach and resources to culturally diverse populations.
Action: Assist in recruiting and retaining therapists of diverse cultures.
Action: Collaborate with Life Enhancement Services of Ohio, LLC. to expand services.
Action: Expand outreach to minority populations in Fostoria and Upper Sandusky.
4. Increase Board Members’ awareness of resources, services, and responsibilities through education.
Action: Make trainings available to Board Members.
Action: Tour Board funded treatment or recovery support facilities.
Action: Provide updated lists of providers, services and summary of services.
Action: Provide options to attend Behavioral Health trainings.
Action: Minimum 8 hours of behavioral health training per year for Board Members.
5. Increase staff workforce for special projects.
Action: Recruit intern(s) for special projects.
Action: Evaluate the need to increase staff capacity.